Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nature is the definition of beauty.

Now I know, my little planter here isn't really impressive, but the vibrant colors sure do bring me pleasure. I do plan on adding many more little flowers to the planter, for planting them is actually quite a relaxing process. (To me anyway.) I can't wait to begin my actual garden which will be in a secluded part of my backyard. I have already decided the types of plants I am going to plant, and the bench that I want to put in the garden. I would LOVE to have a pergola, to carry climbing vines and flowers and such, but alas, they are extremely expensive. I think I'll post the gradual improvement of this little planter, and my actual garden. But for now, just enjoy these two pictures.

The planter. 
My favorite flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment